* New features in windowing
@ 2012-03-20  5:06 Leo
From: Leo @ 2012-03-20  5:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hello,

I am playing with the new features in windows (as in emacs). I found
some window-parameters aren't documented such as window-side and
window-atom.

I tried to make a speedbar-window-mode i.e. embed the speedbar buffer in
a frame unlike speedbar-frame-mode which uses a separate frame. I want
the speedbar window to stay on screen without being deleted by
delete-window and the like. Any idea whether the new features in
windowing can handle this without advising a bunch of functions? Thanks.

Thanks,
Leo