* define-minor-mode: Suppressing warning
@ 2021-05-16 20:04 T.V Raman
From: T.V Raman @ 2021-05-16 20:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Apologies, as Stefan pointed out, I was *very* confused.

When compiling code released for emacs 27.2 with emacs 28, you
presently get this warning:

emacspeak-comint.el:582:12: Warning: Use keywords rather than deprecated
positional arguments to `define-minor-mode'

I'm unable to suppress this warning  --- and I cant update my code
   to use the recommended keyword argument form until emacs 28 is
   released.

What's the solution (I dont want to add version checks  in my code)

--Raman
♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮

--Raman
♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮

--Raman
♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮

* define-minor-mode: Suppressing warning
@ 2021-05-16 16:44 T.V Raman