emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Bug in org-export--get-inbuffer-options?
@ 2015-12-17 17:04 Ilya Yanok
From: Ilya Yanok @ 2015-12-17 17:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello everybody,

I'm getting a strange bug while trying to export my org file.

the stacktrace shows that the problem is inside
org-export--get-inbuffer-options function (ox.el). I've done some
investigation and as I can see
org-export--get-inbuffer-options calls org-element-map with the second
argument being 'plain-text and the function calling org-element-set-element
on the matched elements. But according to the org-element.el plain-text
elements don't have any contents and can't be set! So it looks to me that
something is clearly wrong here. Unfortunately I'm new to org-mode internals
so I can't decide for myself how to fix that.

Looking forward to hear your feedback.

Regards, Ilya.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-12-17 17:04 UTC | newest]