emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Request for advice on OrgMobile
@ 2009-11-16  2:21 Robert P. Goldman
From: Robert P. Goldman @ 2009-11-16  2:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I just installed OrgMobile and I'm delighted with it.

But I was wondering --- it seems to create only my custom agendas by default.
Is there any way to persuade it to create the daily and weekly agendas on
export?  I'd really like to have those at my fingertips.

Thanks!

* Re: Request for advice on OrgMobile
@ 2009-11-16  2:57 ` Robert P. Goldman
From: Robert P. Goldman @ 2009-11-16  2:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Robert P. Goldman <rpgoldman <at> sift.info> writes:

> I just installed OrgMobile and I'm delighted with it.
>
> But I was wondering --- it seems to create only my custom agendas by default.
> Is there any way to persuade it to create the daily and weekly agendas on
> export?  I'd really like to have those at my fingertips.

OK, I see --- never mind!

I just create custom agenda commands that mirror what the normal 1-day and 7-day
agendas (C-c a a) do, using the org-agenda-ndays to control them.

This seems like a normal enough thing to want to do that one might simply add it
as an option to org-mobile's configuration (in org-mobile-push, I assume).

I might have a whack at providing a patch if no one better does it first ;-)