emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Babel code block linking issue
@ 2013-10-06 18:12 Michael Bach
From: Michael Bach @ 2013-10-06 18:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear org-mode Users and Developers,

I am running org 8.2.1 and was following the nice video [1] showing off
some org-mode features.  I could follow and reproduce up to the point
where he goes on to edit a code block via C-c ' and puts a link there
via `org-store-link'.  When I try that, I get the good old
``wrong-type-argument stringp nil'' error - see backtrace on pastebin
[2].  I very much assume that the `org-store-link(nil)' call at the very
beginning is messed up.  I am using a simple `username' as link, nothing
fancy here.

Any ideas?  How to further debug?

Michael

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsYdK0C2RvQ
[2] http://pastebin.com/QqLFvSwn

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-10-06 18:12 UTC | newest]