emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* few bugs in HTML export and wrong links
@ 2007-05-04 10:56 Giovanni Ridolfi
From: Giovanni Ridolfi @ 2007-05-04 10:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello everybody,
                it seems to me that I found

3 bugs in the HTML exporter
and
2 missing links in Crasten's site ;-)

Please, find attached the file that shows such bugs & missing links

Giovanni

------------------- org-file with bug report --------------
#+TITLE:     foo.org
#+LANGUAGE:  en
* Org [[http://staff.science.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/org.html][mode]]
** TODO  [0/3] :BUGS:HTML:export:
   + [ ] It does not preserve the links in the TOC for the HTML export
         (see * Org _mode_ )
   + [ ]  the :QUOTED text following a list is indented :-( /needs a
         blank line + a line with a character to be *not* indented/ :
: is this indented? yes!
   +  please, try it again!
:Now it is not indented anymore
: wow!
   + [ ] option \n:t does not preserve linebreaks I typed after the
     full stops

Now the verse: [with a "\\" linebreak ;-)] \\

This .
is .
a .
verse .
could .
you make it .
terse?

** TODO [0/2] :wrong:links:org:site:
   + [ ] http://staff.science.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/org.html#Formula-syntax-for-Calc
   + [ ] http://staff.science.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/calc.html#Calling-Calc-from-Your-Programs
         404  ??! ;-)

* Re: few bugs in HTML export and wrong links
@ 2007-05-07 11:33 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2007-05-07 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Giovanni Ridolfi; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On May 4, 2007, at 12:56, Giovanni Ridolfi wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>                 it seems to me that I found
>
> 3 bugs in the HTML exporter
> and
> 2 missing links in Crasten's site ;-)
>
> Please, find attached the file that shows such bugs & missing links
>
> Giovanni
>
> ------------------- org-file with bug report --------------
> #+TITLE:     foo.org
> #+LANGUAGE:  en
> skip:t
> * Org [[http://staff.science.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/org.html][mode]]
> ** TODO  [0/3] :BUGS:HTML:export:
>    + [ ] It does not preserve the links in the TOC for the HTML export
>          (see * Org _mode_ )
>    + [ ]  the :QUOTED text following a list is indented :-( /needs a
>          blank line + a line with a character to be *not* indented/ :
> : is this indented? yes!
>    +  please, try it again!
> :Now it is not indented anymore
> : wow!
>    + [ ] option \n:t does not preserve linebreaks I typed after the
>      full stops

This is on purpose.  The "a", unindented on a new line terminates the
list environment.

> Now the verse: [with a "\\" linebreak ;-)] \\

Fixed, thanks.

> ** TODO [0/2] :wrong:links:org:site:
>    + [ ]
> http://staff.science.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/org.html#Formula-