emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Branch "next" garbled
@ 2018-10-03 11:45 Marco Wahl
From: Marco Wahl @ 2018-10-03 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello fellow Orgers,

This is more an internal issue about the repo and in particular the
"next" branch.

My git fu was not strong enough and so the "next" branch is a bit messy
right now.  (I tried to activate a local clean version of the "next"
branch.)

I thought I could easily rollback the mess I created by going back to
the git node 3c8fd4fa7 which is the last git node before my activities.

The command I used is

    git revert 3c8fd4fa7

Unfortunately this did not revert the repo to that node.

Can someone help to clean up the "next" branch, please?

Thanks and apologies,
--
Marco