emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* void: find-if
@ 2007-05-10 15:08 jota pin
From: jota pin @ 2007-05-10 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear all,

I am using emacs 21.2.1 under cygwin. org.el version 4.59. When I export to ical format, all entries get the same "category" in the exported file: the one corresponding to the last #+CATEGORY in the .org file.

I tried to upgrade to org.el 4.73 to see if it is solved, but I get a symbol void: find-if when my init file is processed (require org).

Thanks for any advice,
Jota

* Re: void: find-if
@ 2007-05-11 12:54 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2007-05-11 12:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jota pin; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Compile org.el wwith M-x byte-compile-file

- Carsten

On May 10, 2007, at 17:08, jota pin wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am using emacs 21.2.1 under cygwin. org.el version 4.59. When I
> export to ical format, all entries get the same "category" in the
> exported file: the one corresponding to the last #+CATEGORY in the
> .org file.
>
> I tried to upgrade to org.el 4.73 to see if it is solved, but I get a
> symbol void: find-if when my init file is processed (require org).
>
> Thanks for any advice,
> Jota
>
>  Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos
> questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des
> expériences des internautes sur Yahoo!
> Emacs-orgmode mailing list
> Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Carsten Dominik