emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Bug Org 5.16 Navigating to outlines via speedbar
@ 2007-12-03 11:24 Rick Moynihan
From: Rick Moynihan @ 2007-12-03 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

First off many thanks to Carsten for implementing the new agenda
restriction commands, I'm sure they'll prove handy.

There appears to be a small bug with the speedbar support.  If I select
an item (outline) from the speedbar whilst the file's view is folded the
file view is not expanded to show the item.  If the file is expanded to
"SHOW ALL" then the navigation appears to work as you'd expect.

Thanks again.

--
Rick Moynihan
http://sourcesmouth.co.uk/

* Re: Bug Org 5.16 Navigating to outlines via speedbar
@ 2007-12-03 13:48 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2007-12-03 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rick Moynihan; +Cc: emacs-orgmode