emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Non-existent file in agenda
@ 2007-10-26 18:30 Mike Newman
From: Mike Newman @ 2007-10-26 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

If a file in the agenda list is *temporarily* unavailable, I would like
to be able to ignore this one file and proceed with the other files.
At present, the options are Abort or Remove from the agenda list.

--
Mike

* Re: Non-existent file in agenda
@ 2007-10-26 21:44 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2007-10-26 21:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mike Newman; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

On Oct 26, 2007, at 8:30 PM, Mike Newman wrote:

> If a file in the agenda list is *temporarily* unavailable, I would
> like
> to be able to ignore this one file and proceed with the other files.
> At present, the options are Abort or Remove from the agenda list.

Hi Mike, that would be

(setq org-agenda-skip-unavailable-files t)

- Carsten