emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Something happened in git server
@ 2016-09-03  2:47 Takaaki Ishikawa
From: Takaaki Ishikawa @ 2016-09-03  2:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: orgmode list

Hi all,

I've received an error message like `fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer` from the git server of orgmode when I ran fetch and also pull command. Does anybody have the same problem now?

Best,
Takaaki

[-- Attachment #2: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail --]

* Re: Something happened in git server
@ 2016-09-03 13:36 ` Colin Baxter
From: Colin Baxter @ 2016-09-03 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Takaaki Ishikawa; +Cc: orgmode list

On Sat, Sep 03 2016, Takaaki Ishikawa wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've received an error message like `fatal: read error: Connection
> reset by peer` from the git server of orgmode when I ran fetch and
> also pull command. Does anybody have the same problem now?
>
> Best,
> Takaaki

Yes, the org-mode git server appears to be not working.

* Re: Something happened in git server
@ 2016-09-03 14:12   ` Charles Millar
From: Charles Millar @ 2016-09-03 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On 09/03/2016 09:36 AM, Colin Baxter wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 03 2016, Takaaki Ishikawa wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've received an error message like `fatal: read error: Connection
>> reset by peer` from the git server of orgmode when I ran fetch and
>> also pull command. Does anybody have the same problem now?
>>
>> Best,
>> Takaaki
> Yes, the org-mode git server appears to be not working.

Yesterday morning around 8:00 EDT I tried it and it was not working then.

* Re: Something happened in git server
@ 2016-09-04 15:51     ` Ishikawa Takaaki
From: Ishikawa Takaaki @ 2016-09-04 15:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Charles Millar; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Many thanks to your reports. Unfortunately, it’s not working even now. I don’t know who is in charge of doing something to the server but I think we should contact ASAP.

Best,
Takaaki

@ 2016-09-04 18:48       ` Robert Klein
From: Robert Klein @ 2016-09-04 18:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ishikawa Takaaki; +Cc: Colin Baxter, emacs-orgmode, Charles Millar

Hi,

http access seemed to be Ok, but there was something fishy about git.
I restarted all services, so everything should be Ok, now.

Best regards
Robert

@ 2016-09-04 19:44         ` Colin Baxter
From: Colin Baxter @ 2016-09-04 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert Klein; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, Ishikawa Takaaki, Charles Millar

On Sun, Sep 04 2016, Robert Klein wrote:

> Hi,
>
> http access seemed to be Ok, but there was something fishy about git.
> I restarted all services, so everything should be Ok, now.
>
> Best regards
> Robert
>

> On Mon, 5 Sep 2016 00:51:22 +0900
> Ishikawa Takaaki <takaxp.ml@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Many thanks to your reports. Unfortunately, it’s not working even
>> now. I don’t know who is in charge of doing something to the server
>> but I think we should contact ASAP.
>>
>> Best,
>> Takaaki
>>

>> > Sep 3, 2016 23:12、Charles Millar <millarc@verizon.net> のメール:

>> > Yesterday morning around 8:00 EDT I tried it and it was not working
>> > then.

git server is working for me now. I've just pulled the latest org-mode
and it made ok.

Thanks.

Colin.

* Re: Something happened in git server