emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Bug in org-remember-templates handling
@ 2007-10-25 12:59 Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2007-10-25 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

It looks like it is not possible to use a destination headline with blanks between words in org-remember-templates.

Example below: This one will fail to find the headline "Eingang - TODOS".
It will instead find "Eingang" which is an earlier headline.

 '(org-remember-templates '(
                               ("Todo" ?t  "* TODO %^{Service|Admin|TC|Besprechung|...}: %?                     :@DIPLAN:
   SCHEDULED: %t
   CLOCK: %U--%U =>  0:00
   erzeugt: %U
   %i" "~/org/DIPLAN.org" "Eingang - TODOS")
                               ("Service-Todo" ?s "* TODO Service: %?                                                :@DIPLAN:
   SCHEDULED: %t
   CLOCK: %U--%U =>  0:00
   erzeugt: %U
   %i" "~/org/DIPLAN.org" "Eingang - TODOS")

Changing it to "Eingang---TODOS" will work.

This is maybe a bug.

rainer

* Re: Bug in org-remember-templates handling
@ 2007-10-25 17:22 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2007-10-25 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rainer Stengele; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

This works just fine for me.  Are you sure you have the exact same
kind of space?  same number of space characters, check for tabulators
etc?

- Carsten