emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* MobileOrg - no TODO state
@ 2010-06-04 17:04 Jai Jeffryes
From: Jai Jeffryes @ 2010-06-04 17:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I push my org file to a WebDav directory. I sync MobileOrg on my iPod Touch. I see all of the Outline data.

However, MobileOrg thinks none of the items have a TODO state. If I try to update the TODO state, the only choice MobileOrg displays is DONEARCHIVE.

The Org Manual says you should define the TODO states in your Init file. I did it like this:

(custom-set-variables
 '(org-todo-keywords '((sequence "TODO" "NEXT" "WAITING" "MAYBE" "|" "DONE" "CANCELLED")))
)

My org file cycles through the TODO states okay.

I also tried defining my TODO states in the org file. The org file could cycle through the TODO states, but MobileOrg still behaved as I indicated before.

Here's an excerpt from my org file. Does MobileOrg not like that my TODO tasks are in a sub-heading?

Any ideas?

* Tasks
** DONE Buy light socket with switch for foyer        :ERRAND:
   CLOSED: [2010-06-03 Thu 21:07]
** DONE Buy protein powder          :ERRAND:
   CLOSED: [2010-06-03 Thu 21:29]
** MAYBE Battery for sports watch         :ERRAND:

Thanks for any help.

Jai Jeffryes

NYC