emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Send subheading at the end of documents preserving the numbering
@ 2017-10-11  8:03 Jeremie Juste
From: Jeremie Juste @ 2017-10-11  8:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I'm making some exercices with answers and I'm writing the answers just
after the questions in the following way

* Question

** Answer     :solution

While exporting to latex, I can use  #+EXCLUDE_TAGS: solution  to remove the solution but a better
option in my case would be to send the solution at the end of the
document while preserving the numbering for easy access. Is there a way
to do this in org-mode?

There is an interesting package that does something similar in latex
https://ctan.org/pkg/probsoln. you can access it here after unzipping.

.../probsoln/probsoln/samples/sample5.pdf

Best regards,

Jeremie

* Re: Send subheading at the end of documents preserving the numbering
@ 2017-10-11  9:07 ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2017-10-11  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeremie Juste; +Cc: emacs-orgmode