emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Query on TODO headers for specific words
@ 2015-07-21  8:48 Xebar Saram
       [not found] ` <87y4i9fsx8.fsf@yale.edu>
From: Xebar Saram @ 2015-07-21  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org mode

Hi all

this is probably a silly question, but whats the suggested/best way to
search (or generate a list/agenda view) only for TODO marked headers
contains a specific word.
for a use case example, i want to show all TODO headers what have a
colleague name in them ('Allan')

thx

* Re: Query on TODO headers for specific words
       [not found] ` <87y4i9fsx8.fsf@yale.edu>
@ 2015-07-22  3:11   ` Xebar Saram
From: Xebar Saram @ 2015-07-22  3:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org mode

Thats exactly what i was looking for.
does anyone know or show me an example of how to create
a org-agenda-custom-commands with the 'S' from above where i would go C-a
'x' and it would auto search all TODO headers for a custom string?

thx so much!

@ 2015-07-22 14:32     ` Jorge A. Alfaro-Murillo
From: Jorge A. Alfaro-Murillo @ 2015-07-22 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Xebar Saram writes:

> Thats exactly what i was looking for.  does anyone know or show
> me an example of how to create a org-agenda-custom-commands with
> the 'S' from above where i would go C-a 'x' and it would auto
> search all TODO headers for a custom string?

Probably you mean C-c a. If you have that bind to org-agenda, then
do C-c a S. To repeat the previous string searched use the arrow
up key.

--
Jorge.