emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Friendly exchange of thoughts: citations and LaTeX
@ 2023-03-20  6:52 Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez @ 2023-03-20  6:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode List

HI

I just wanted to start a _friendly_ exchange of thought which may end
up in some code related with citations and LaTeX. (sort of my SoC :-)
)

It all starts with the support for the LaTeX '\jobname' macro. It is
quite convenient and I have been using it for a long time now. In the
'old dog don't learn new tricks' mode, I started using it for
citations and it looks like it works in the generated LaTeX code, but
not in the integration with org-cite. I'm thinking about the
possibility of making org-mode accept and treat \jobname correctly.

Having said that, I was also (just a bit) bugged by the fact that
bibliography file names are completely expanded when generating LaTeX.
Couldn't we avoid that for LaTeX export?

 Thoughts?
/PA

Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should
run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet