emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* [org-trello] emacs minor mode for org-mode to sync with trello
@ 2013-07-07 17:01 eniotna
From: eniotna @ 2013-07-07 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

For informations, to any people interested in trello and org-mode, I am
developing a minor-mode for org-mode to sync your org-files with your
trello.

Because sometimes, we need to work with other tools than those we like.

https://github.com/ardumont/org-trello

This has been released in melpa at the moment.
As soon as i have time, i'll release to marmalade my tags.

Functionalities:
- create/update/delete card/checklist/items
- move around card according to status
- install setup routines (one for tokens authentication, one for the sync
with the board)

Cheers,
--
Antoine R. Dumont