emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Bug: Archive to Datetree [8.3.6 (8.3.6-6-g194e51-elpa @ .emacs.d/elp
@ 2016-11-03 13:51 Klarre N
From: Klarre N @ 2016-11-03 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Thank you Nicolas for fixing it so quickly! Unfortunately now that I can
test it I see a problem with the fix:

When archiving an "ordinary" entry with 'n' empty lines after it there will
be zero empty lines after it (or before it) in the Datetree. However, those
archived in the order described by my bug report gets n + 1 empty lines
after them.

* Re: Bug: Archive to Datetree [8.3.6 (8.3.6-6-g194e51-elpa @ .emacs.d/elp
@ 2016-11-03 22:48 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2016-11-03 22:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Klarre N; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Klarre N <klarre@gmail.com> writes:

> When archiving an "ordinary" entry with 'n' empty lines after it there will
> be zero empty lines after it (or before it) in the Datetree. However, those
> archived in the order described by my bug report gets n + 1 empty lines
> after them.

Could you provide an ECM?

Thank you.

Regards,