emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Does org-protocol work with Chrome on windows?
@ 2014-09-07 21:57 Bruno Bigras
From: Bruno Bigras @ 2014-09-07 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

I registred org-protocol[1] but org-protocol://capture://test doesn't
work (it does a google search). It seems to work with Firefox.

Is it supposed to work with Chrome on Windows?

Thanks,

Bruno

[1] : http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-protocol.html#sec-3-3

* Re: Does org-protocol work with Chrome on windows?
@ 2014-09-08  4:33 ` Fabrice Popineau
From: Fabrice Popineau @ 2014-09-08  4:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

It definitely works with Chrome/Windows.

Fabrice

--
Fabrice Popineau

* Re: Does org-protocol work with Chrome on windows?
@ 2014-09-08  5:03   ` Bruno Bigras
From: Bruno Bigras @ 2014-09-08  5:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

> It definitely works with Chrome/Windows.

It does and I would have known if I didn't assume that the URL bar
works the same way in Firefox and Chrome and just tested the
javascript's links in the "Verify the installation" section.

Merci Fabrice, sorry for the noise.

Bruno