emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Which app was John Wegley referring to when he talked about opening Org-mode on IOS?
@ 2015-12-14 21:12 Chris Patti
From: Chris Patti @ 2015-12-14 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

In his "emacs Chat" with Sacha Chau, Mr. Wegley mentions being able to
open Org-mode files on IOS.

This would be awesome for me and I'm wondering if anyone knows what he
was referring to.

(I'm guessing it's not MobileOrg because that program on IOS seems to
want a rather odd method involving pushing files back and forth)

Thanks!
-Chris

--
Christopher Patti - Geek At Large | GTalk: cpatti@gmail.com | AIM:
chrisfeohpatti | P: (260) 54PATTI

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-12-14 21:12 UTC | newest]