* [Announcement] New package ox-leanpub
@ 2020-06-14 10:56 Diego Zamboni
From: Diego Zamboni @ 2020-06-14 10:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce that my package ox-leanpub is now available in MELPA.

Ox-leanpub contains Org-mode export backends to produce books in the
correct structure and format for publication with Leanpub
(https://leanpub.com/). It allows you to write your book entirely in
Org mode, and completely manages the production of the necessary files
for Leanpub to be able to render your book. I use this package to
publish most of my books published on Leanpub
(https://leanpub.com/u/zzamboni).

You can find full documentation at
https://github.com/zzamboni/ox-leanpub (original source is kept in
GitLab, but the documentation is more readable in GitHub).

Please check it out! Let me know if you have any feedback or questions.

I would also like to thank everyone in this community for your support
and willingness to answer my questions :)

All the best,
--Diego

only message in thread, back to index