* use-package examples?
@ 2020-06-22 21:06 William Denton
From: William Denton @ 2020-06-22 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

It could be useful to have some documentation about installing and
configuring Org with use-package [1].

I just redid my Org config this way, and I'm happy to say it works, though a
use-package wizard would probably cut it in half.  (To me use-package is
advanced magic, and I don't understand all the incantations.)

If anyone can suggest some good examples to look at, I'll try starting some
documentation about it.  I know about Diego Zamboni [2] and Sacha Chua [3], but
there must be more.  Things with custom faces and such would be especially
welcome.

Bill

[1] https://github.com/jwiegley/use-package
[2] https://github.com/zzamboni/dot-emacs/