emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Latex package nicefrac for HTML export
@ 2016-02-19 21:26 Lawrence Bottorff
From: Lawrence Bottorff @ 2016-02-19 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've got Latex's *nicefrac *working fine for a Latex export. I've put

#+LaTeX_HEADER: \usepackage{nicefrac}

at the top of my file, and this inlined

$\pi = \nicefrac{C}{d}$

But for an HTML export, it's not seeing it, giving back π=\nicefracCd. Is
there anything I can do to get my HTML export to handle nicefrac properly?

LB

* Re: Latex package nicefrac for HTML export
@ 2016-02-19 21:35 ` Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2016-02-19 21:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2016-02-19, at 22:26, Lawrence Bottorff <borgauf@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've got Latex's *nicefrac *working fine for a Latex export. I've put
>
> #+LaTeX_HEADER: \usepackage{nicefrac}
>
> at the top of my file, and this inlined
>
> $\pi = \nicefrac{C}{d}$
>
> But for an HTML export, it's not seeing it, giving back π=\nicefracCd. Is
> there anything I can do to get my HTML export to handle nicefrac properly?

Quick googling reveals that MathJax doesn't seem to support \nicefrac.
If you don't need regular fractions (maybe you're writing a cookbook?),
in a pinch you can say

#+LaTeX_HEADER: \usepackage{nicefrac}   \let\frac=\nicefrac

and just use \frac.

> LB

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University

* Re: Latex package nicefrac for HTML export
@ 2016-02-20  2:29   ` Lawrence Bottorff
From: Lawrence Bottorff @ 2016-02-20  2:29 UTC (permalink / raw)