emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Fontification of collapsed sections with code blocks
@ 2016-11-01  0:32 Maciek Starzyk
From: Maciek Starzyk @ 2016-11-01  0:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi list,
Not sure if this is a bug or a feature:
Collapsed sections, which end with a source code block, have the same font
(from the ellipsis until the end of line) as the code block last line. The
face name is `org-block-end-line'.
This propagates also to parent sections.

Is there a setting that switches this behavior off ?
See the attached screenshot for an example.

Cheers,
--
Maciek

[-- Attachment #2: orgmode-code-blocks.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 38123 bytes --]

* Re: Fontification of collapsed sections with code blocks
@ 2016-11-01  0:35 ` John Kitchin
From: John Kitchin @ 2016-11-01  0:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Maciek Starzyk; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

I feel like I recall some one recently saying adding an extra blank line
after the src blocks or at the end of the blocks might solve it.

John

-----------------------------------
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-268-7803
@johnkitchin
http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu

@ 2016-11-01  8:14 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2016-11-01  8:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Maciek Starzyk; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Maciek Starzyk <mstarzyk@gmail.com> writes:

> Not sure if this is a bug or a feature:
> Collapsed sections, which end with a source code block, have the same font
> (from the ellipsis until the end of line) as the code block last line. The
> face name is `org-block-end-line'.
> This propagates also to parent sections.
>
> Is there a setting that switches this behavior off ?

I think this was fixed recently (commit
191fe8209f9cad3f0a90dd105df4474861be5ad9).

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Fontification of collapsed sections with code blocks
@ 2016-11-01 11:42   ` Maciek Starzyk
From: Maciek Starzyk @ 2016-11-01 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: emacs-orgmode