emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* infojs without shortcuts
@ 2015-12-24 13:15 Alfredo Buttari
From: Alfredo Buttari @ 2015-12-24 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear all,
I'm trying to set up a web page for a software I want to distribute using
org-mode. I'd like to use the folding feature of org-info.js but I'd like
to disable the shortcuts for keyboard navigation. The reason is that this
page contains a form but the keyboard shortcuts make it impossible to fill
it up. A prelimirary version of this page can be found here:

http://buttari.perso.enseeiht.fr/wqr/index.html

Is it possible to disable the keyboard shortcuts in org-info.js ? I
couldn't find anything on the infojs documentation. If it's not possible,
do you know any workaround to get this working?

Regards,
Alfredo