emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* is there some example for parse org-mode file in emacs lisp script mode ?
@ 2012-07-22  8:40 Tongzhu Zhang
From: Tongzhu Zhang @ 2012-07-22  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

hi ,

I want write a emacs lisp in the script mode as a shell command (like a man
 command) for my personal project . i want use an org file to keep all
command
information, like :

* command_a   :command:
  some description or params for this command

* command_b :command:
  blabala

* some msic information

then write a help command to show a help for specific command based on tag
query , like

help command_a will display :

  some description or params for this command

Thanks ,

* Re: is there some example for parse org-mode file in emacs lisp script mode ?
@ 2012-07-23 23:55 ` Suvayu Ali
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2012-07-23 23:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 04:40:45PM +0800, Tongzhu Zhang wrote:

> help command_a will display :
>
>   some description or params for this command

If you wait a few weeks, Luis Anya's org-e-man.el exporter for man pages
might be ready. You can actually try the current version too.

https://github.com/papoanaya/emacs_utils

Check the mailing list archives for more information.

--
Suvayu

* Re: is there some example for parse org-mode file in emacs lisp script mode ?
@ 2012-07-24  9:02   ` Tongzhu Zhang
From: Tongzhu Zhang @ 2012-07-24  9:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Suvayu Ali; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

cool !
I'll keep an eye on it, thanks !

@ 2012-07-25 15:45     ` Luis Anaya
From: Luis Anaya @ 2012-07-25 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tongzhu Zhang; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Tongzhu Zhang <eggcaker@gmail.com> writes:

I've been slowly working on these, but my boss is on holidays and I have
to cover for him. I get all the work, none of the perks.  I've been
squeezing development between boring meetings.

(which one just popped up on outlook :( )

I cleaned up most of the fluff from the org-e-man.el.  If you want to try
it and give me some feedback, it would be appreciated.

Now numbered lists are supported.  :).

I'm now working on cleaning up org-e-groff.el I changed the way document
classes are defined to make it more compact being that Groff does not change
header markers like LaTeX.

Now they look, for example:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
("file" ".MT 1"
     (:heading 'default :type "memo" :last-section "toc"))
#+end_src

My plan is to define the options that are related to the class in the
class definition, and any exceptions in the #+GROFF_CLASS_OPTION

However I'm trying to thread lightly not to create a lot of options.
For that I added a custom type for allowing adding your own Groff code.
I also  added support for COVER documents in addition to MT ones, which are
marked as :type "cover" and "type "memo"

It's still in the works. If you want to play with it go ahead.

Luis

--
Luis R. Anaya
papo anaya aroba hot mail punto com