emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Bug: lists, maths and export to latex
@ 2010-06-10 18:41 Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2010-06-10 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode List

Hello,

With the following minimal example, the list isn't properly exported
to latex (please note there is no problem with html). The culprit is
obviously the equation split across two lines at the end of the first
item.

* Example

  1. A line full of text and an equation at the very end of it. \(a =
     3\).

  2. Second item

is exported as

\section{Example}
\label{sec-1}

  1. A line full of text and an equation at the very end of it. \(a =
     3\).

\begin{enumerate}
\item Second item
\end{enumerate}

Tested on latest git.

Nicolas

* Re: Bug: lists, maths and export to latex
@ 2010-06-14 17:27 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2010-06-14 17:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: Org Mode List

Hi Nicolas,

I think you forgot to attach the actual patch.

Best -- Eric

@ 2010-06-14 17:29   ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2010-06-14 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: Org Mode List

sorry, please disregard this email -- Eric

@ 2010-06-25  6:02 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-06-25  6:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: Org Mode List

Hi Nicolas,

this works fine for me - I don't remember if we actually fixed it, but
it seems to work now.

- Carsten

On Jun 10, 2010, at 8:41 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

> Hello,
>
> With the following minimal example, the list isn't properly exported
> to latex (please note there is no problem with html). The culprit is
> obviously the equation split across two lines at the end of the first
> item.

> * Example
>
>  1. A line full of text and an equation at the very end of it. \(a =
>     3\).
>
>  2. Second item
>

> is exported as

> \section{Example}
> \label{sec-1}
>

>  1. A line full of text and an equation at the very end of it. \(a =
>     3\).
>
> \begin{enumerate}
> \item Second item
> \end{enumerate}