emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Using cdlatex-item within org-mode
@ 2010-09-04 19:33 Jeff Horn
From: Jeff Horn @ 2010-09-04 19:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Should it be possible to use cdlatex-item in org-mode? (I read that
org-cdlatex-mode has a subset of functionality in the org manual)
Specifically, I am trying to use it from within an equation array.

When I type `C-c -', a dash is inserted at the beginning of the array
line. When I type `it<TAB>', I receive an error stating `Symbol's
function definition is void: reftex-what-environment'.

Any ideas?

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Horn
PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
jhorn@gmu.edu
jrhorn424@gmail.com

* Re: Using cdlatex-item within org-mode
@ 2010-09-05 23:15 ` Jeff Horn
From: Jeff Horn @ 2010-09-05 23:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Sorry, is this message lost in moderation?

Jeff

--

@ 2010-09-06 19:18 ` Jeff Horn
From: Jeff Horn @ 2010-09-06 19:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Thanks for putting this on the issue tracker at worg!

Best,

--
Jeffrey Horn
PhD Student in Economics