emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* mixing emphasis fails
@ 2010-06-23 12:58 Robert Hennig
From: Robert Hennig @ 2010-06-23 12:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Dear Orgmode-List,

I was trying to mixing different Emphasis styles and failed badly.
or example:
An italic markup in a bold one:

*This sentence /is/ bold*.

The bold markup will succeed, but the italic will not, in all exports
(html, latex) it will be left as '/it/'.

The only fix for this I came up with was:

#+BEGIN_HTML
#+END_HTML
#+BEGIN_LaTeX
\textbf{This sentence \emph{is} bold}