emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* False footnotes in Perlcode for Beamerslides
@ 2010-09-03 16:42 LanX
From: LanX @ 2010-09-03 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Folks

I'm trying to produce a beamer presentation including perl source code.

I'm using the patter from
http://emacs-fu.blogspot.com/2009/10/writing-presentations-with-org-mode-and.html
to get some Syntax highlighting.

My problem is that org-mode parses $_[0] as footnotes!

Switching to
#+begin_src perl
solves the problem but without syntax highlighting.

Any help appreciated! (my talk is tomorrow :)

Especially, is there a simple way to setup begin_src such that it uses
    \begin{lstlisting}[language=Perl]
instead of
    \begin{verbatim}
?