emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* habits error when using diferent org-scheduled-string
@ 2010-06-25  7:00 Caio
From: Caio @ 2010-06-25  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Organizers,

I'm using Org-Mode version 6.36c. When defining a habit task, I find
this error on the Agenda View:

     org-habit-parse-todo: Habit nil has no scheduled date

This occurs when using the customized word for the
org-scheduled-string, "AGENDADO:", to fit my language, Portuguese.
When switching back to default "SCHEDULED:", just in this specific
headlines, habits works fine in the agenda.

Is this a bug? Looking in org-habit.el, I didn't find any hard-coded
string; just the org-scheduled-string variable is referred in the
org-habit-parse-todo defun. Only version 6.36c is installed in the
system, so no conflicts should be involved. Maybe this error happens
because the customization only takes place in my dotemacs, after Emacs
loads org-mode. But the modified keyword works fine in its regular
timestamp use. I hardily understand elisp, this is just speculation.

You have created a great tool, congratulations!

B.R.
— Caio

* Re: habits error when using diferent org-scheduled-string
@ 2010-06-27  7:09 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-06-27  7:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caio; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Caio,

nice catch, this should be fixed now.

Thanks!

- Carsten

On Jun 25, 2010, at 9:00 AM, Caio wrote:

> Hi Organizers,
>
> I'm using Org-Mode version 6.36c. When defining a habit task, I find
> this error on the Agenda View:
>
>     org-habit-parse-todo: Habit nil has no scheduled date
>
> This occurs when using the customized word for the
> org-scheduled-string, "AGENDADO:", to fit my language, Portuguese.
> When switching back to default "SCHEDULED:", just in this specific
> headlines, habits works fine in the agenda.
>
> Is this a bug? Looking in org-habit.el, I didn't find any hard-coded
> string; just the org-scheduled-string variable is referred in the
> org-habit-parse-todo defun. Only version 6.36c is installed in the
> system, so no conflicts should be involved. Maybe this error happens
> because the customization only takes place in my dotemacs, after Emacs
> loads org-mode. But the modified keyword works fine in its regular
> timestamp use. I hardily understand elisp, this is just speculation.
>
> You have created a great tool, congratulations!
>
> B.R.
> — Caio

- Carsten