* Website revamp?
@ 2020-06-14 13:55 TEC
From: TEC @ 2020-06-14 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Hi All,

I recently visited https://www.markdownguide.org/ and thought it
did a rather nice job of introducing markdown. Taking a look at
https://org-mode.org for comparison, it does a perfectly
servicable job of presenting org-mode ... but could benefit from
looking more circa. 2020 than circa. 2012 :P

While js-laden web-framework based pages continue to ploriferate,
there seem to be a collection of quite nice, CSS only stylesets
(such as Spectre.css) which I think may apply nicely to a
re-vamped org-mode web page.

I have a few weeks of holiday soon; pending interest I'd be happy
to whip up a sparklier version of the current site :)

I'm thus interested to know two things
 1. What do people think of this? Bastien, as the maintainer, and
 presumed
    developer of the current site I'd particularly like to hear
    from you :)
 2. Is there a current repo/public src for the current site?

All the best,

Timothy.

only message in thread, back to index