emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* new version of org-annotation-helper
@ 2008-06-03 18:45 Daniel M German
From: Daniel M German @ 2008-06-03 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi everybody,

I am announcing a minor update to org-annotation-helper.

;; Version 0.3a, June 3, 2008
;;   - org-fied the FAQ, and fixed typos/grammar. Big thanks to Nick Dokos.
;;   - Added a new file: README

These changes are going to make it easier (hopefully) to install this
module. If we don't have any major problem this version will then be
pushed to the contrib area of org. So please try it if you are
interested.

--dmg

Daniel M. German
http://turingmachine.org/
http://silvernegative.com/
dmg (at) uvic (dot) ca
replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .

* Re: new version of org-annotation-helper
@ 2008-06-03 20:22 ` Daniel M German
From: Daniel M German @ 2008-06-03 20:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

 Daniel> Hi everybody,

 Daniel> I am announcing a minor update to org-annotation-helper.

 Daniel> ;; Version 0.3a, June 3, 2008
 Daniel> ;;   - org-fied the FAQ, and fixed typos/grammar. Big thanks to Nick Dokos.
 Daniel> ;;   - Added a new file: README

I am very sorry,  I forgot to add a URL :)

http://turingmachine.org/~dmg/temp/org-annot-0.3a.tar.gz

:)

Daniel M. German
http://turingmachine.org/
http://silvernegative.com/
dmg (at) uvic (dot) ca
replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .

* Re: Re: new version of org-annotation-helper
@ 2008-06-13 10:42   ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-06-13 10:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dmg; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Daniel,

would you like this version to be distributes with Org?

- Carsten