emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* how to render align environment with mathjax in html-expot
@ 2015-05-21 20:21 Max Linke
From: Max Linke @ 2015-05-21 20:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode

Hello

I would like to use align environments when I export to html. As this is
nicer for me to align equations.

When I use them naked like this.

	\begin{align}
   		a &= b + c \\
   		x &= y + z
	\end{align}

the equation does not get rendered at all but the naked text is
displayed in the html file. Do their exists some options to tell
org-mode to wrap align environments for mathjax? Or do I have to wrap
this in some special source block?

best Max

* Re: how to render align environment with mathjax in html-expot
@ 2015-05-21 20:40 ` Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2015-05-21 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Max,

Max Linke <max_linke@gmx.de> writes:

> I would like to use align environments when I export to html. As this
> is nicer for me to align equations.
>
> When I use them naked like this.
>
> 	\begin{align}
>   		a &= b + c \\
>   		x &= y + z
> 	\end{align}
>
> the equation does not get rendered at all but the naked text is
> displayed in the html file. Do their exists some options to tell
> org-mode to wrap align environments for mathjax? Or do I have to wrap
> this in some special source block?

It should work out of the box.  Can you reproduce the error from emacs -q?
Which if your version of Org? Do you have internet on your test computer?

Rasmus

--
And I faced endless streams of vendor-approved Ikea furniture. . .