emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* repo.or.cz
@ 2010-01-23 16:40 Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-01-23 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-org Mode

Hi,

does anyone know what the status of repo.or.cz is?  The website does
not say anything about maintenance anymore, but ssh access is still
blocked, it seems....

- Carsten

* Re: repo.or.cz
@ 2010-01-23 17:19 ` Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2010-01-23 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-org Mode

> does anyone know what the status of repo.or.cz is?  The website does
> not say anything about maintenance anymore, but ssh access is still
> blocked, it seems....

From the homepage:

,----
| Planned outage! Since Thu Jan 21 12:44:53 UTC 2010, this site is
| temporarily switched to read-only mode (no mirroring, no SSH access, no
| project/user administration).
|
| We are migrating the service to new hardware and new hosting site as
| announced before. Please stay tuned, we should restore full service in
| few hours.
`----

As I understand it repo.or.cz is moving from their current provider (
Czech UPC) to being hosted at Charles University, Prague.

-Bernt

* Re: repo.or.cz
@ 2010-01-23 21:51   ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-01-23 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bernt Hansen; +Cc: emacs-org Mode

On Jan 23, 2010, at 6:19 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

> Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> does anyone know what the status of repo.or.cz is?  The website does
>> not say anything about maintenance anymore, but ssh access is still
>> blocked, it seems....
>

> From the homepage:
>
> ,----
> | Planned outage! Since Thu Jan 21 12:44:53 UTC 2010, this site is
> | temporarily switched to read-only mode (no mirroring, no SSH
> access, no
> | project/user administration).
> |
> | We are migrating the service to new hardware and new hosting site as
> | announced before. Please stay tuned, we should restore full
> service in
> | few hours.
> `----
>
> As I understand it repo.or.cz is moving from their current provider (
> Czech UPC) to being hosted at Charles University, Prague.

I got that messages yesterday, but today not anymore...

- Carsten

* repo.or.cz
@ 2010-01-25 16:50 Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-01-25 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-org Mode

Hi everyone,

is there anyone here with an account on repo.or.cz (access with git
+ssh) who can currently pull or push?  Because I cannot.

Thanks.

- Carsten

* Re: repo.or.cz
@ 2010-01-25 17:05 ` Manish
From: Manish @ 2010-01-25 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-org Mode

pull works for me but only ends up telling me that org is already
up-to-date.  i was also able to push a typo fix to worg.

regards
--
manish

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 10:20 PM, Carsten Dominik wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> is there anyone here with an account on repo.or.cz (access with git+ssh) who
> can currently pull or push?  Because I cannot.
>
> Thanks.
>
> - Carsten

* Re: repo.or.cz
@ 2010-01-25 17:06 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2010-01-25 17:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-org Mode

Hi Carsten,

> is there anyone here with an account on repo.or.cz (access with git
> +ssh) who can currently pull or push?  Because I cannot.

I just made a test, works fine here.

--
 Bastien