emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* webDAV setup for mobile-org (Android)
@ 2016-02-11  9:49 Saša Janiška
From: Saša Janiška @ 2016-02-11  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

org-mode works nicely with my ownCloud instance for syncing calendars by
using org-caldav and DAVdroid on my Android phone(s) and I'm going to
configure org-vcard to sync my contacts.

However, I'd like to use mobile-org to sync my tasks with via ownCloud,
but wonder about setting up proper URL for
http://url.com/path/index.org?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Abandoning all attachment to the results of his activities,
ever satisfied and independent, he performs no fruitive action,

* Re: webDAV setup for mobile-org (Android)
@ 2016-02-11 10:52 ` Saša Janiška
From: Saša Janiška @ 2016-02-11 10:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Saša Janiška <gour@atmarama.com> writes:

> However, I'd like to use mobile-org to sync my tasks with via ownCloud,
> but wonder about setting up proper URL for
> http://url.com/path/index.org?

Ahh, found out, soon after posting. :-(

--
When your intelligence has passed out of the dense forest
of delusion, you shall become indifferent to all that has