emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* [ANN] org-toggl
@ 2017-05-28  7:48 Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2017-05-28  7:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there,

while I do not usually like commercial, cloud-based services, sometimes
I am forced to use them.  At my workplace we use Toggl to track time.
Needless to say, I prefer to use Org-mode.  Therefore I wrote a very
simple interface which enables me to use Org-mode and synchronize the
clocking data with Toggl.  I share it here in case anyone might need
something like that: https://github.com/mbork/org-toggl .  It has a few
limitations (mentioned in the README).  I will most probably not put any
effort to overcome them (they don't bother me, really), but I'll be
happy to accept PRs if someone wants to do something about them.

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-05-28  7:47 UTC | newest]