emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* [FR] Add an option to use ID links during tangling
@ 2023-07-27 14:20 Evgenii Klimov
From: Evgenii Klimov @ 2023-07-27 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode

Hi, I noticed that links created during tangling back to the original
Org file doesn't respect custom =org-id-link-to-org-use-id= option in
~org-babel-tangle--unbracketed-link~.

I see in the comment there the reason for that, but still would prefer
to use unique IDs in tangled files: the probability to overwrite wrong
source block under nonunique header overweights a side-effect of
creating new ID in Org file during tangling.

Can we do something with this?  Add another option or provide an even
eager value in =org-id-link-to-org-use-id=.