emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* (org-entry-get (point) "CLOCK") fails now
@ 2015-08-30 11:41 Martin Kaffanke
From: Martin Kaffanke @ 2015-08-30 11:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi there,

I have an exisiting code using for monnth, and it worked well at the end
of July - now End of August I need it again, but it returns nil, even on
the org entries which I have successfully used my code.

Why is "CLOCK" property now missing (after elpa updates) in
org-entry-get?

It is even missing in (org-entry-properties) - which I don't use, I just
looked at it...

And how do I have to rewrite my code now?

Thanks,
Martin