emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Re: Request for write access to Word (noorul)
       [not found]     ` <87d2nuliwm.fsf@bzg.ath.cx>
@ 2013-09-27  9:51       ` Noorul Islam Kamal Malmiyoda
From: Noorul Islam Kamal Malmiyoda @ 2013-09-27  9:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-org list

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 2:51 PM, Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> wrote:
> Noorul Islam Kamal Malmiyoda <noorul@noorul.com> writes:
>
>> I am not able to push changes now. Is this now disabled for me?
>
> I don't think so, but you need to push to the orgmode.org server,
> not to repo.or.cz -- please ask for further help on the mailing
> list.

I have the remote set as

G |master O| --> git remote -v
origin  worg@orgmode.org:worg.git (fetch)
origin  worg@orgmode.org:worg.git (push)

G |master O| --> git pull
Permission denied (publickey).

Do I have to resend public key to someone to add?

I have that setup on repo.or.cz.

Thanks and Regards
Noorul

* Re: Request for write access to Word (noorul)
@ 2013-09-27 10:00         ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-09-27 10:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Noorul Islam Kamal Malmiyoda; +Cc: emacs-org list

Noorul Islam Kamal Malmiyoda <noorul@noorul.com> writes:

> Do I have to resend public key to someone to add?

You do have this key on the server:

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EA...uOJluuy7Fob1dI93uuU0WWQ== noorul@noorul

If this is not the correct one, please send me the new one.

Otherwise please try to clone from the server again (not just update
the remote git locations) and pull/push.

--
 Bastien