emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* stuck: templates don't work anymore: org-complete-expand-structure-template vs org-insert-structure-template
@ 2018-02-21 10:38 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2018-02-21 10:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi

As I learned, unfortunately for me,
org-complete-expand-structure-template is gone and has been
replaced by

org-insert-structure-template

Now I have, for example,  the following template via customize

("s" "#+begin_src matlab :results output latex :exports results
:eval never-export   #+end_src")

However, it is not clear to me how to use the new function.

I simply executed it.
org-insert-structure-template

Then it
asks me for a key, I press s, but org tells me no such template
does exist.

I am stuck. Please don't tell me I have to rewrite all my
templates.

Uwe Brauer

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-02-21 10:39 UTC | newest]