emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* bug: export of results in babel/R prevents export
@ 2011-08-05 18:13 Julian Gehring
From: Julian Gehring @ 2011-08-05 18:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

when trying to export a file (example see below) with R code and the
parameter ":exports" set to "both" or "results"

   Test babel
   #+BABEL: :exports both :session
   #+begin_src R
   1:10
   #+end_src

to html or pdf, export fails with

   "Symbol's function definition is void: copy-seq".

This worked fine with release 7.5, and appeared first with the commit
  "6ddad0a: ob: not including export-variable headers in cache sha1"
(and is still present with the latest version).

Can anyone confirm this behavior?

Best
Julian

* Re: bug: export of results in babel/R prevents export
@ 2011-08-05 18:33 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2011-08-05 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Julian Gehring; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Julian Gehring <julian.gehring@googlemail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> when trying to export a file (example see below) with R code and the
> parameter ":exports" set to "both" or "results"
>
>    Test babel
>    #+BABEL: :exports both :session
>    #+begin_src R
>    1:10
>    #+end_src
>
> to html or pdf, export fails with
>
>    "Symbol's function definition is void: copy-seq".

Hi Julian,

I just pushed up a change which should fix this problem.  Please let me
know if this error persists.

Best -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/

* Re: bug: export of results in babel/R prevents export
@ 2011-08-05 18:39   ` Julian Gehring
From: Julian Gehring @ 2011-08-05 18:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Eric,

thank you for the fast response. Everything is working fine now.

@ 2011-08-05 18:50   ` Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2011-08-05 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Eric Schulte <schulte.eric@gmail.com> writes:
> Julian Gehring <julian.gehring@googlemail.com> writes:
>>    "Symbol's function definition is void: copy-seq".
> I just pushed up a change which should fix this problem.  Please let me
> know if this error persists.

Alternatively, doing an M-x org-reload (bound to C-c C-x !) also gets
rid of this error.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: