emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* [ANN] Syntax checker now in master
@ 2015-08-14 16:22 Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2015-08-14 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode List

Hello,

I just merged `wip-lint' branch with `master'.  It is now possible to
check syntax in a document using

  M-x org-lint

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou                                                0x80A93738

* Re: [ANN] Syntax checker now in master
@ 2015-08-15  0:52 ` Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2015-08-15  0:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

> Hello,
>
> I just merged `wip-lint' branch with `master'.  It is now possible to
> check syntax in a document using
>
>   M-x org-lint

Cool.  Thanks!

--
Vote for Dick Taid in an election near you!

* Re: [ANN] Syntax checker now in master
@ 2015-08-16 13:44   ` Bastien Guerry
From: Bastien Guerry @ 2015-08-16 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rasmus; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Rasmus <rasmus@gmx.us> writes:

>> I just merged `wip-lint' branch with `master'.  It is now possible to
>> check syntax in a document using
>>
>>   M-x org-lint
>
> Cool.  Thanks!

Yes, thanks!  I have a few false positives, especially when spotting
wrong drawer location.  I will try to report/fix them.

--
 Bastien

* Re: [ANN] Syntax checker now in master
@ 2015-08-16 17:15     ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2015-08-16 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien Guerry; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, Rasmus

Hello,

Bastien Guerry <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> Yes, thanks!  I have a few false positives, especially when spotting
> wrong drawer location.  I will try to report/fix them.

False positives are acceptable when "Trust" level is low. Of course, it
could be a bug in the checker, too.

In any case, you asked to remove the library from master (it requires
Emacs 24.3). I think bug reports can wait.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: [ANN] Syntax checker now in master
@ 2015-08-18 15:55       ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2015-08-18 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, Rasmus

Hi Nicolas,

> False positives are acceptable when "Trust" level is low. Of course, it
> could be a bug in the checker, too.

"Incorrect location for PROPERTIES drawer" warnings are always
reported as "high" trust so far.

> In any case, you asked to remove the library from master (it requires
> Emacs 24.3). I think bug reports can wait.

Of course, fixing those problems can wait.  No hurry.  I will report
them when I have time for this.

 Bastien