emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* 'bare' time stamps
@ 2015-10-30 16:25 Subhan Michael Tindall
From: Subhan Michael Tindall @ 2015-10-30 16:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm a fairly well versed org user for managing projects, on a personal
level.
I'm trying to set up some projects that need to have fixed numbers of hours
from other departments distributed among projects and/or users. In order to
do this cleanly, I'd like to be able to use 'bare' time stamps and time
ranges IE No dates
<01:00>   (1 hour)
<02:00>--<03:00>  1hr  1 hour time between 2&3
or something similar.
I don't believe org can handle this out of the box, but can anyone point me
toward a package, hack, etc that might meet my needs?
Subhan

* Re: 'bare' time stamps
@ 2015-10-31 11:24 ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2015-10-31 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Friday, 30 Oct 2015 at 16:25, Subhan Michael Tindall wrote:
> I'm a fairly well versed org user for managing projects, on a personal
> level.
> I'm trying to set up some projects that need to have fixed numbers of hours
> from other departments distributed among projects and/or users. In order to
> do this cleanly, I'd like to be able to use 'bare' time stamps and time
> ranges IE No dates

Not quite what you want but could you use efforts?

[[info:org#Effort%20estimates][info:org#Effort estimates]]

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.2, Org release_8.3.2-209-gba4d33