emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* property drawers mysteriously have become right aligned
@ 2016-12-22 21:47 Stig Brautaset
From: Stig Brautaset @ 2016-12-22 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

I just noticed that all my property drawers have become
right-aligned, except the contents _inside_ them, which is still
where it previously was. All my agenda entries now have their
start/end markers right-aligned like this. (I only just learnt
about org-habit.el)

,----
| ** TODO Write short paragraph for christmas cards
|    SCHEDULED: <2017-03-01 Wed .+1m>

:PROPERTIES:
|    :STYLE:    habit

:END:

:LOGBOOK:
|    - Added: [2016-12-10 Sat 21:33]

:END:
`----

I actually quite like it, as it makes the properties inside stand
out a bit more, but I would like to know what I did, if anything,
to make this happen. Also, I don't like that TAB to indent
immediately such property drawers indents to same column as the
:END: marker.

Stig

* Re: property drawers mysteriously have become right aligned
@ 2016-12-22 22:04 ` Stig Brautaset
From: Stig Brautaset @ 2016-12-22 22:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Stig Brautaset writes:

> I just noticed that all my property drawers have become
> right-aligned, except the contents _inside_ them, which is still
> where it previously was. All my agenda entries now have their
> start/end markers right-aligned like this. (I only just learnt
> about org-habit.el)

Doh! Looks like format-flowed mangled my message. Let me try that
example again:

,----

`----

@ 2016-12-22 22:32   ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2016-12-22 22:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stig Brautaset; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hello,

Stig Brautaset <stig@brautaset.org> writes:

> Stig Brautaset writes:
>
>> I just noticed that all my property drawers have become
>> right-aligned, except the contents _inside_ them, which is still
>> where it previously was. All my agenda entries now have their
>> start/end markers right-aligned like this. (I only just learnt
>> about org-habit.el)
>
> Doh! Looks like format-flowed mangled my message. Let me try that
> example again:
>
> ,----
> | ** TODO Write short paragraph for christmas cards
> |    SCHEDULED: <2017-03-01 Wed .+1m>
> |                                                                     :PROPERTIES:
> |    :LAST_REPEAT: [2016-12-19 Mon 12:44]
> |    :STYLE:    habit
> |                                                                            :END:
> |
> |                                                                        :LOGBOOK:
> |    - Added: [2016-12-10 Sat 21:33]
> |                                                                            :END:
> |
> `----
>
>> I actually quite like it, as it makes the properties inside stand
>> out a bit more, but I would like to know what I did, if anything,
>> to make this happen.

There is no setting to achieve that. You may need to bisect your init file.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou