emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* inline tasks (org-inlinetask.el)
@ 2010-06-29 15:31 Eraldo Helal
From: Eraldo Helal @ 2010-06-29 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-Mode

I found this "extension":          // not sure what to call it in lisp
http://kanis.fr/hg/lisp/org/org-inlinetask.el

However before implementing this, I would like to get some feedback from
the user side.

I do like the idea, however I am very sceptical if that could lead to
some other issues that are not seem prior to having used them for quite
some time.

Could someone using this please comment on it?

Greetings from Austria,
Eraldo

* Re: inline tasks (org-inlinetask.el)
@ 2010-06-29 16:38 ` Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2010-06-29 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eraldo Helal; +Cc: Org-Mode

Eraldo Helal <eraldo@eraldo.org> writes:

> I found this "extension":          // not sure what to call it in lisp
> http://kanis.fr/hg/lisp/org/org-inlinetask.el
>
> However before implementing this, I would like to get some feedback from
> the user side.
>
> I do like the idea, however I am very sceptical if that could lead to
> some other issues that are not seem prior to having used them for quite
> some time.
>
> Could someone using this please comment on it?

This is already part of org-mode.  Try it and see if it works for you.

-Bernt