emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* latex \ulcorner not working?
@ 2015-09-24 19:05 Lawrence Bottorff
From: Lawrence Bottorff @ 2015-09-24 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

In my effort to get org mode just how I want it, I wanted to have some sort
of way to distinguish "code," or just a single code-like word (symbol,
command, etc.) inside a .org file. If I type the usual such as \beta or
\lceiling, the system immediately snaps to the actual system. But \ulcorner
and the other "corner" symbols don't work. I tried to have different
highlighting inside the buffer, but apparently font locking hates to be
overridden. Any idea why just corner doesn't work? I would accept a simple
stackoverflow solution, i.e., background gray and/or mono font.

LB

* Re: latex \ulcorner not working?
@ 2015-09-24 19:31 ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2015-09-24 19:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Lawrence Bottorff <borgauf@gmail.com> writes:

> In my effort to get org mode just how I want it, I wanted to have some
> sort of way to distinguish "code," or just a single code-like word
> (symbol, command, etc.) inside a .org file. If I type the usual such
> as \beta or \lceiling, the system immediately snaps to the actual
> system. But \ulcorner and the other "corner" symbols don't work. I
> tried to have different highlighting inside the buffer, but apparently
> font locking hates to be overridden. Any idea why just corner doesn't
> work? I would accept a simple stackoverflow solution, i.e., background
> gray and/or mono font.

Add an entity?

C-h v org-entities-user RET

--