emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Cannot build agenda anymore.
@ 2016-01-29 16:09 Martin
From: Martin @ 2016-01-29 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi there,

Since today a C-c a a leads to the error

Updating dynamic block `clocktable' at line 1...
font-lock-fontify-keywords-region: Wrong type argument: listp, org-table
Auto-saving...

I don't know where it comes from, how can I figure out which lines in
the org file or maybe in the org libs cause this problem?

And how to fix it?

I'm using Org-mode version 8.3.3 (8.3.3-26-ge92a06-elpaplus @
/home/martin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/)

Thanks,
Martin

--
Lösungen statt Diagnosen

* Re: Cannot build agenda anymore.
@ 2016-01-29 16:34 ` Kyle Meyer
From: Kyle Meyer @ 2016-01-29 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Martin <mylists@kaffanke.at> writes:

> Hi there,
>
> Since today a C-c a a leads to the error
>
> Updating dynamic block `clocktable' at line 1...
> font-lock-fontify-keywords-region: Wrong type argument: listp, org-table
> Auto-saving...
>
> I don't know where it comes from, how can I figure out which lines in
> the org file or maybe in the org libs cause this problem?
>
> And how to fix it?

This should be fixed in the next ELPA build.

  http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/104539

--
Kyle

* Re: Cannot build agenda anymore.
@ 2016-01-30 23:14 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2016-01-30 23:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Martin <mylists@kaffanke.at> writes:

> Since today a C-c a a leads to the error
>
> Updating dynamic block `clocktable' at line 1...
> font-lock-fontify-keywords-region: Wrong type argument: listp, org-table
> Auto-saving...
>
> I don't know where it comes from, how can I figure out which lines in
> the org file or maybe in the org libs cause this problem?
>
> And how to fix it?

This is a known bug, fixed a few days ago. You need to wait for ELPA to
update Org (probably on Monday).

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou