emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Error when trying to use --batch to export agenda ical: cl-block-nil error
@ 2015-01-24 14:16 Tory S. Anderson
From: Tory S. Anderson @ 2015-01-24 14:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: orgmode list

When I try to export my agenda to ics (ical) from the command line, I use the following command:
    emacs --batch --user $USER --eval "(progn (org-agenda-list nil nil 'year) (org-icalendar-combine-agenda-files))"

But this fails because, it says
    No catch for tag: --cl-block-nil--, org-agenda-date-weekend

and it fails to produce an ics file.

However, when I'm actually executing the year-view and `org-icalendar-combine-agenda-files` in my running session of emacs, it works fine. I used to have that problem but someone here helped me solve it by adding '(require 'cl-lib) to one of my init files. But why isn't this working to prevent the cl-block error when I run the batch mode? Ideas?