emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* org-latex-preview seems no to work for the \includegraphicscomm
@ 2023-06-08 12:12 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2023-06-08 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ruijie Yu via

Hi

I am in a directory where the following line
\includegraphics[height=0.8\textheight,width=0.8\textwidth]{images/220px-Enigma_Verkehrshaus_Luzern_cropped.jpg}

Can be successfully compiled.

However in an org file org-latex-preview does not work for
      \includegraphics[height=0.8\textheight,width=0.8\textwidth]{images/220px-Enigma_Verkehrshaus_Luzern_cropped.jpg}

Nor for

#+begin_src latex :results latex replace :exports results :eval t
\begin{figure}[h]
  \centering
      \includegraphics[height=0.8\textheight,width=0.8\textwidth]{images/220px-Enigma_Verkehrshaus_Luzern_cropped.jpg}
  \caption{nothing}
\end{figure}
#+end_src

What do I miss?
--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.

* Re: org-latex-preview seems no to work for the \includegraphicscomm
@ 2023-06-08 12:14 ` Timothy
From: Timothy @ 2023-06-08 12:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Uwe Brauer; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Uwe,

Do you think you could see if the issue is gone with my
revamped-LaTeX-preview-WIP branch? (see <https://list.orgmode.org/87lek2up0w.fsf@tec.tecosaur.net>)

> I am in a directory where the following line
> \includegraphics[height=0.8\textheight,width=0.8\textwidth]{images/220px-Enigma_Verkehrshaus_Luzern_cropped.jpg}
>
> Can be successfully compiled.
>
> However in an org file org-latex-preview does not work for
>       \includegraphics[height=0.8\textheight,width=0.8\textwidth]{images/220px-Enigma_Verkehrshaus_Luzern_cropped.jpg}

All the best,
Timothy

--
Timothy (‘tecosaur’/‘TEC’), Org mode contributor.
or support my work at <https://liberapay.com/tec>.

* Re: org-latex-preview seems no to work for the \includegraphicscomm
@ 2023-06-08 12:22   ` Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2023-06-08 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode